EU families need to apply for EU settled status and this must be done before June or children will no longer be entitled to an education and you may lose all entitlements. Newcastle law centre is helping families fill in this form. If you need more information or help filling in the form, please contact Miss Cross or the school office. 

This means you need to apply even if you: